We are happy to announce that 15 proposals were accepted, and we have set up a part of Workshop Program. Some of those have Call for Papers or Attendants, please check the program and follow their instruction. The link to the program is here, and more will come as soon as we will receive information from the organizers. Direct link to the call for papers or attendants are as follows.
- – Ruins in Digital Games Call for Submission
- – Game Analysis Workshop Call for Papers
- – Teaching Games: Pedagogical Approaches Call for Papers
- – The Future of Location-based Gaming Research Call for Submission
- – Diversity Workshop: Social Justice Tactics in Today’s LudoMix Call for Submission
- – Teaching with Twitch: A Practical Workshop Registration to attend this workshop